Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our Winner is UNDONE!

by Anna Campbell

Thanks, everyone, who came round to welcome Nicola Cornick, Bronwyn Scott, Amanda McCabe and Michelle Willingham yesterday! We had a great hero-packed day in the lair!

It's with great pleasure that I announce the winner of our fabulous prize, a download of all four UNDONE! stories. So one lucky person gets to read THE UNMASKING OF LADY LOVELESS, SHIPWRECKED AND SEDUCED, LIBERTINE LORD, PICKPOCKET MISS and THE VIKING'S FORBIDDEN LOVE-SLAVE. Sounds like you've got some great reading ahead of you!

So without further ado, the winner is...

HRDWRKDMOM AKA DIANNA!!!


Dianna, congratulations. If you email me on anna@annacampbell.info, I'll get the information to you on how to download your prize.

7 comments:

jo robertson said...

Congratulations, Dianna! You're a lucky woman. Enjoy these great writers!

Fedora said...

Wooo! Dianna, let us know how you like all those swoon-worthy heroes! :) Thanks again, Undone authors!

Helen said...

Congrats Dianna I am sure you are going to love these.

Have Fun
Helen

hrdwrkdmom aka Dianna said...

Woot!!!! I might have to change my mind about Mr.Urbane and go with one of the others. I will be sure to do some in depth study of all the heroes, just for the Banditas, see what a nice person I am?? EG

Louisa Cornell said...

Congratulations Dianna!! Four heroes, four great stories, what more could a hard working Mom want??

Jane said...

Congrats, Dianna.

hrdwrkdmom aka Dianna said...

Louisa Cornell said...
Congratulations Dianna!! Four heroes, four great stories, what more could a hard working Mom want??


:::EG::: Hmmmm, said 4 heroes in my living room (read bedroom)?????