Wednesday, April 15, 2009

And the Performance Prize goes to...


Thank you everyone for making my launch such a wildly fun party!!! I'm in awe of the fabulous talent (both on and off stage) you all brought to the celebration!!

And the Golden Rooster, quite tuckered out after his wildly fun day, pecked... I mean, picked his fave performance! HouseMouse88, who performed with our Kirsten to ABBA's Mama Mia (and I'm hoping she wore the boots!!). The rooster loved your rendition of Dancing Queen! HouseMouse, if you'll drop me an email at tawny@tawnyweber.com with your shipping info, I'll get COMING ON STRONG and GOING DOWN HARD right out to you ;-)

And again -thank you so much to EVERYONE!!!! You all rock *g*

9 comments:

Helen said...

Congrats HouseMouse88 you are going to love them

Have Fun
Helen

PinkPeony said...

Congrats Mouse! Now, I've got Dancing Queen running through my head!

Gillian Layne said...

Congratulations, Mouse! :)

And I knew sharing would come to no good. Do you all know how long it's going to take me to scrub the sticky chocolate fingerprints off of poor Oded? Hours and hours and hours....

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Awesome! Congrats to you HM88.

Hawk

Tawny said...

And I knew sharing would come to no good. Do you all know how long it's going to take me to scrub the sticky chocolate fingerprints off of poor Oded? Hours and hours and hours....ROFLMAO

Louisa Cornell said...

Congrats to Mouse and the Mama Mia Mamas !!

Miss K said...

Hi Anna and Banditas :-)

You've been tagged by The Royal Reviews Hunky Hero!

http://theroyalreviews.blogspot.com/2009/04/hunky-hero.html

Think you can help the poor guy out?

housemouse88 said...

Thanks everyone. I can't wait to read the books. Thanks again.

Fedora said...

Hooray HM88!! Happy reading! Thanks for the partay (and the fab shoes!), Tawny!