Saturday, July 4, 2009

Kandy Shepherd's Winner!

Thanks for everyone who made my friend Kandy Shepherd's visit to the lair yesterday such a hoot. Or perhaps I should say a woof! Kandy was blown away by her welcome.

It's now my great pleasure to announce the winner of the signed copy of LOVE IS A FOUR-LEGGED WORD:

Jessica Scott!

Congratulations, Jessica! You'll love this book. Please email Kandy on with your snail mail details and she'll send your prize.


Pat Cochran said...

Congratulations, Jessica!!

Pat Cochran

Jessica Scott said...

Wow, thanks so much Kandy! I really can't wait to read it!

Nancy said...

Congratulations, Jessica!

Helen said...

Congrats Jessica

Have Fun

PJ said...

Congrats, Jessica! Enjoy your prize!

Louisa Cornell said...

YAY Jessica!! I know you are going to LOVE the book!