Thursday, July 16, 2009

Recipe Roundup, Bandita Style

I love recipes. A smidge of this, a dash of that, and little care and voila - a delicious result. Especially when the smidges and dashes are mixed together by Banditas (and Bandita Buddies, of course). For fun, Auntie Cindy came up with this idea and we thought we'd share a few Bandita Recipes. Not for a decadent chocolate dessert or a rich stew, but even - much more likely to be found in the lair - a tart margarita. Nope, these are the Perfect Hunk Recipes. We all have our own idea of the perfect hunk, right?

Aunty Cindy's, for example:
Take Indiana Jones' fedora, whip, and derring-do
Add a pinch of Will Turner/Orlando Bloom's intensity
Mix with Wolverine/Hugh Jackman's physique
A dash of James Bond/Pierce Brosnan's mischievous sparkling eyes
Blend well, pour into a Regency waistcoat and savor the results.

Oh my, doesn't he sound tasty?

Posh shared this recipe:
Take Thomas Crowne/Pierce Brosnan's sly genius
Add Rick O'Connell/Brendan Fraser's to-die-for physique
Add a dash - just a little - of Will Ferrell's zany humor
Mix with Kurt Russell's macho good looks
And finish off with a sprinkling of John Cusack's vulnerability
Voila!

*wiping drool off chin* Voila, indeed!!

Mmm, getting hungry yet?

Nancy offered this:
Hugh Jackman's height (we tall females like that), build, and non-Wolverine hair Pierce Brosnan's eyes Viggo Mortenson's swordsmanship Gregory Peck's voice in Patrick Stewart's accent Daniel Craig's hard edge leavened with Richard Dean Anderson's humor (not a movie hero, but I'm warping him in (no pun intended - that's the other STAR thing) since Stargate was a movie). And doesn't Craig have dimples? I'd like there to be dimples.

Ooooooohhhhh, dimples. What's yummier?!?!?!

Donna's recipe is quite specific!
Troy/Eric Bama physique
Patrick Swayze ability to dance

American
Gigolo/Richard Gere eyes
Jude Law lips
Alan Rickman intensity

Hugh Jackman accent
combine, shaken - not stirred
Then serve. Do not under any circumstances cook I like my man raw

I can see her point, can't you?

Madame had this recipe to share:
Richard Armitage's intensity Daniel Craig's toughness Matthew McConaghey's easy charm (when the occasion warrants) Stephen Fry's wit (OK, my guy has multiple personality disorder. What can I say?) Looks like Clive Owen

Mouthwateringly delicious, if you ask me!! I'd take two helpings.

Beth shared her favorite recipe: Take Ryan Reynolds' physique Add Bradley Cooper's sexy grin Mix with Shia LaBeouf's unique charm, A smidge of Seth Rogan's humor And a dollop of Hugh Jackman's accent and singing ability. Stir gently, pour into a movie theater seat and enjoy!

*sigh* Now doesn't that sound wonderful?!?!


And my recipe?
Start with Johnny Depp, with his humor, smile and personality
Sprinkle lightly with Legolas’ serene mysticism
Add a large dash of Hugh Jackman’s delicious physique
A hint of Jon Bon Jovi’s rocker voice An extra large spoonful of Captain Jack's naughtiness
And a smattering of Rick Castle’s boyish charm
Stir him all up and serve him to me on a very large platter, with a side of chocolate sauce!!

How about you? What would YOUR perfect hunk recipe be?

40 comments:

Fedora said...

Mmm... hunks...

Tawny said...

Mmmm yummy, huh Fedora?

You should make the rooster spend tomorrow playing hunk recipe critique with you LOL

Natalie Hatch said...

Coming out of deep lurk here, it has to have Richard Armitage (all of him), Ronan Keatings voice, and well Hugh's family abilities. Oh I don't know, just all of them, wrapped up in one, with great earning potential. That's a big plus nowadays.

Jane said...

Congrats on the GR, Fedora.

My recipe would include:
Eric Bana's face
Hugh Jackman's arms and torso
Derek Jeter's legs
Gary Cooper's eyes
Clive Owen's voice
Jon Stewart's brain
Ricky Gervais' humor

Lynz Pickles said...

My own recipe? Sorry, I can't provide one. My brain's too full of the images you banditas have created to be able to handle any more males - the overwhelming heat would cause it to melt. In fact, I'm dangerously close to a meltdown right now... I think I need a cool drink and a fan!

hrdwrkdmom aka Dianna said...

I am with Lynz, my mind boggled when I read those recipies, drooling in my coffee cup and what a pleasant way to start a work day, I will just have images of Bandita recipes in my mind all day.

Helen said...

Congrats Fedora have fun with him

Hubba Bubba I think that I will sit here all night just scrolling up and down on the computer you ladies have done so well I don't think I could beat them.

Mine would have to have a large dash of Hugh Jackman some Sean Connery a pinch of Cary Grant and what the heck through a bit of everyone in.

I need to get back to the pictures thanks for a great night ahead.

Have Fun
Helen

Mon Wood said...

Err, a smidge of Hugh Jackman, with a dash of Hugh Jackman and a large dollop of... you guessed it... Hugh Jackman. No need for anything else, thanks! Maybe chocolate sauce :-)

jo robertson said...

Hilarious, Tawny! What wonderful composites the Banditas have concocted!

Pissenlit said...

Um, how about all of the above?

Tawny said...

Mmmm, Natalie - I like how you wrapped that recipe up in earning potential!!! Nice side to a delicious dish, huh?

Tawny said...

LOL - I love the addition of Jon Stewarts brain, Jane! Talk about entertainment all wrapped up in a delicious package. Wonderful recipe!

Pat Cochran said...

Wouldn't need to concoct a "special
fellow" formula! Not when there is
already a perfect example available,
in my eyes, that is! I just cannot
believe that no one included him, or
parts there of, in their recipes!
The "him" to whom I refer is David
Boreanaz, of the Buffy, Angel, and Bones shows!

Pat Cochran

Tawny said...

ROFL Lyn & Di. Those are some sweet looking ingredients, aren't they. Just makes you want to tuck in a napkin and get to nibbling...

But c'mon, play!! Which hunks would you mix and match?

Tawny said...

Ooooh, Helen! Now I'm thinking all kinds or Sean Connery thoughts. Soooooo sexy- that man is just tops in my mind.

Tawny said...

LOL Monique. Hugh Jackman and chocolate sauce are a definite winning combination!!! What a simple, delicious recipe.

Tawny said...

;-) We do have great taste, huh, Jo?!?!

Tawny said...

Pissenlit, how about a buffet of hunks?

Tawny said...

Pat, you're right! I can't believe nobody added a dash of David
Boreanaz to their recipe. You'll have to claim dibs, then ;-)

Pissenlit said...

Tawny - Pissenlit, how about a buffet of hunks?

I'll be there! Maybe the caterers should be handing out bibs for all the drooling...

Tawny said...

Bibs are good! And maybe a nice glass of wine to compliment the meal?

hrdwrkdmom aka Dianna said...

Okay, How about just a minimum of ingredients? Let's mix up Colin Firth accent with Hugh's bod and Gerard's eyes? I could enjoy the devil out of that recipe.

Pat Cochran said...

Dibs on David B.!!

Pat Cochran

Cassondra said...

Lessee...

Combine Daniel Day Lewis's intensity in LOTM (his hair would be good too), Mystic wisdom of Legolas/Orlando Bloom, sensitivity of Viggo as Aragorn in LOTR, calm, can-handle-it demeanor of Tom Selleck...

Face...yeah, Clive Owen would do for that.

Physique? I'll have to think on that one. Maybe Oded....

Cassondra said...

Actually for physique I'd have to go with not a film star--it'd be a soccer player or maybe one of Anna's hockey hunks. Dang, those guys are in shape. And I tend to like lean, not so gym-pumped up.

Cassondra said...

But I have to have something of Oded in there....can't leave Oded out.

Okay..Oded's earring. (grin) And his falcon, and his ability with a sword. Or Viggo's. Either would do in a fight.

There. How's that.

Tawny said...

Dibs on David B.!!

Atta girl!!!

Tawny said...

Mmmm, Cassondra. Tom Selleck. That smile is just sooo... yeah. Yummy. What a great recipe!!! Especially with the sports hunky physique.

Tawny said...

LOL and the earring. Oded's earring.

that sounds like a play or something...

Cassondra said...

Hey, am I the only one without any Hugh Jackman in my recipe?

I'm just not Hugh crazy. I dunno. Maybe it's the forehead and the hair..?????

Cassondra said...

Wow, the lair is so QUIET with all the banditas gone to conference except...what, four of us?

They even took most of the cabana boys with 'em....

:0(

Cassondra said...

I have to make my own drinks!

Tawny said...

I'll mix you a pitcher of my famous strawberry margarita's Cassondra!! We'll keep our own tiny party going here and I'll explain the power of Wolverine

Unknown said...

Yeah, and we'll keep the lanterns lit for the return of the bandits to the lair.

We miss you guys!!!!

Tawny said...

I had a bar call message on my cell phone - so we know the Bandits are in the Bar!! I think we're a few drinks behind, ladies, so lets all toast to the wild partying!!!

Unknown said...

Hey, I called them back!

It was Joanie T, Smoov, Madame, Christie, Posh, and Auntie Cindy, all in the bar after the RWA literacy signing!

I got to talk to all of them!

*sniff* :0(

Unknown said...

Oh, wait. The lit signing was last night.

I'M BEHIND! (grin)

And I'm lifting a glass of Bogle Petite Syrah.

kay, so the bandits were in the bar..just cuz. (bigger grin)

That's my girls!

Tawny said...

LOL I think this was from tonight, I was out loading the moving POD and didn't hear the cell. Ahhhh, but Bandits in the Bar!!! Its like a wild call to party, isn't it?! I wonder how many Bandita Buddies hit the bar and shared THEIR hunk recipe???

Julia Phillips Smith said...

What a buffet of yumminess.

*falls over in a swoon*

Unknown said...

Important abstracts in architecture a BANACEK
arbor are plywood, copse glue, saw, nails, hammer, filing paper, pencil and barometer tape. You can use recycled plywood or plywood scraps, just accomplish abiding that the copse layers are not case off. The plywood accept to accept a array of at atomic 1/4 inch. If it is any thinner, the layers of your arbor would not accept the accommodation to authority the BANACEK DVD in abode and ability in fact abatement off or breach away, damaging your BANACEK DVD COLLECTION all the more.
Tiffany co is women's best friend. It is surely a long lasting gift to your loved ones and enhances ones beauty with silver pendants attention getting charm. So, while buying such beautiful Tiffany bracelets for your precious ones, you need to make sure that you get them from trust worthy places. silver bracelets offer you top edge designs and high quality jewelry at affordable prices. They are known for their elegant yet bright designs that could match any occasion. Jewelry brands offer has a specific meaning that expresses many feelings.