Friday, July 31, 2009

Marie Force's Bandit Booty

OOPS! Can't forget to announce the winners from Marie Force's guest blog on Monday! All those things we can't, or prefer NOT to do.

So without further adieu, I'll let Marie announce her winners!

Karen Olson gets a copy of Line of Scrimmage because we each had a tow rope-astrophy on a ski slope and that makes us friends for life. Never, ever let go... Because if you do, you might prove to be a human domino who takes out the whole row behind you... I'm just saying... Don't let go!
Lunatic Cafe gets Love at First Flight because I love her screen name and she's as much of a freak show flier as I am, so she NEEDS this book about a couple who form a bond on an airplane!

ALL RIGHT! Winners, please email Marie at marie AT marieforce DOT com to claim your prizes.

3 comments:

Helen said...

Congrats Ladies Karen you are going to love Line Of Scimmage I know I did and I have Love At First Flight here to read and am really looking forward to it.

Have Fun
Helen

Fedora said...

Ditto what Helen said! Thanks for visiting the Lair, Marie!

kim h said...

any winner from june 30 blog